Dr. Janet Woodyard is proud to offer advanced cosmetic and reconstructive surgery for patients throughout the greater Baltimore area. Listed as a Top Doctor in Baltimore Magazine, Dr. Woodyard has more than 25 years of experience and is skilled to perform surgery of the face, breast and body. Dr. Woodyard understands that cosmetic surgery is more than just a science; it requires skill, patience, and an artist's eye for proportion and form. She blends her extensive knowledge and professional judgment to combine the best cutting-edge technology with time-proven techniques so that patient goals can be reached safely and effectively.
Dr. Woodyard strives to provide the most advanced plastic surgery techniques available, and to always do so with care and compassion. She specializes in many different procedures, including facelift surgery, breast augmentation, tummy tuck surgery, liposuction and body contouring. Another popular procedure the office offers is CoolSculpting and CoolMini. She is also skilled in performing non-surgical facial rejuvenation with Botox, Xeomin and all types of facial fillers. During the consultation, Dr. Woodyard makes sure her patients feel safe and comfortable so that they can ask any questions they feel are important regarding their procedure of interest. Many female patient's find comfort in that Dr. Janet Woodyard is one of the few FEMALE Board-Certified plastic surgeons in the Baltimore area.
- Medical School: University of Maryland School of Medicine, Baltimore, MD
- Residency, General Surgery: Sinai Hospital of Baltimore, MD
- Residency, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery: Washington University School of Medicine, St. Louis, MO
- Fellowship, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery: Washington University School of Medicine, St. Louis, MO
- Fellowship, Postgraduate Maxillofacial & Pediatric Plastic Surgery: Children's Hospital Medical Center of Akron, OH
- Board-Certified: American Board of Plastic Surgery, 1995; Recertification: American Board of Plastic Surgery, 2004, Recertification: American Board of Plastic Surgery, 2014
- Assistant Professor of Plastic Surgery: Robert Wood Johnson Medical School, Camden, NJ, 1993-1995
- Private Practice of Plastic Surgery: Owings Mills, MD, 1995-Present
- Fellow: American College of Surgeons
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American College of Surgeons
- Maryland Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Medical & Chirurgical Faculty of Maryland
- Baltimore County Medical Society