Dr. Janet P. Woodyard and Licensed Aesthetician Stacey V. Edgar have been working together for over 20 years to bring you the most up to date skin care program. Stacey has been practicing Aesthetics for over 30 years.
- Graduate of Von Lee School of Esthetics, 1987
- Graduate of Stevenson University, 1994
- Member of The Society of Plastic Surgical Skin Care Specialists
- Member of The Associated Skin Care Professionals
- Attends meetings, workshops and shows to educate patients on the most up to date information available
- Aside from teaching patients how to care for their skin, inside and out, Stacey loves to read, practice yoga, spend time outside in nature, travel and seek out new adventures
Her priority is taking care of patients on a personalized level and offering the newest technology in skin care. By integrating medical grade peels and products, we achieve optimal results for you.
CLICK ON THE LOGOS below to learn more about the name brands we offer in our office.
Skincare Services Reviews
Also known as “Epidermal Leveling”. Involves gently pulling a blade along the skin, similar to “shaving your face”, but more effective. A small blade is used to slough off dead skin cells, in addition to removing facial hair, the skin is more even in tone and texture. Dermaplaning allows for greater penetration of skincare products and creates a flawless canvas for makeup to glide on smoothly.
Skinbetter Science offers a Peel System to complement your home regime. Addresses mildly, photo damaged skin, including early signs of skin aging and blemishes to moderate photo damage, fine lines and wrinkles, hyperpigmentation, blemishes, uneven skin tone and dullness. Dermaplaning can be added on to this peel.
(Vitality Institute) Peel is a gentle, powerful medical-chemical peel for the treatment of acne/acne scarring, fine lines/wrinkles, age/sun spots, hyperpigmentation/melasma, rosacea, enlarged pores/oil balancing, and overall skin health. A simple, pain free-peel.
LeReve Skin Institute offers a true, medical grade peel. Dramatic results for treatable skin disorders such as: Pigmentation, Fine Lines, Large Pores, Medium/deep stretchable wrinkles, Acne scars, Melasma, Age spots, Sagging skin and Freckles. Effective on Face, Neck, Chest and Hands. It is quick, simple and tolerable.
Evaluation and discuss treatment/product plan.
Plan Your Procedure
- Total Cost
- $150 - $450
- Recovery Time
- 0-7 Days
- Average Procedure Time
- 30 Minutes - 1 Hour
- Post-op Follow-up
- May Require Multiple Sessions
- Procedure Recovery Location