Dr. Janet Woodyard is proud to offer advanced cosmetic and reconstructive surgery for patients throughout the greater Baltimore area. Listed as a Top Doctor in Baltimore Magazine, Dr. Woodyard has more than 25 years of experience and is skilled to perform surgery of the face, breast and body. Dr. Woodyard understands that cosmetic surgery is more than just a science; it requires skill, patience, and an artist's eye for proportion and form. She blends her extensive knowledge and professional judgment to combine the best cutting-edge technology with time-proven techniques so that patient goals can be reached safely and effectively.
Dr. Woodyard strives to provide the most advanced plastic surgery techniques available, and to always do so with care and compassion. She specializes in many different procedures, including facelift surgery, surgery of the brow, eyelids and nose, all forms of cosmetic and reconstructive breast surgery, tummy tuck surgery, liposuction and body contouring. She is also skilled in performing non-surgical facial rejuvenation in the office with Botox, Xeomin and all types of facial fillers. During the consultation, Dr. Woodyard makes sure her patients feel safe and comfortable so that they can ask any questions they feel are important regarding their procedure of interest.
- Medical School: University of Maryland School of Medicine, Baltimore, MD
- Residency, General Surgery: Sinai Hospital of Baltimore, MD
- Residency, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery: Washington University School of Medicine, St. Louis, MO
- Fellowship, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery: Washington University School of Medicine, St. Louis, MO
- Fellowship, Postgraduate Maxillofacial & Pediatric Plastic Surgery: Children's Hospital Medical Center of Akron, OH
- Board-Certified: American Board of Plastic Surgery, 1995; Recertification: American Board of Plastic Surgery, 2004, Recertification: American Board of Plastic Surgery, 2014
- Assistant Professor of Plastic Surgery: Robert Wood Johnson Medical School, Camden, NJ, 1993-1995
- Private Practice of Plastic Surgery: Owings Mills, MD, 1995-Present
- Fellow: American College of Surgeons
- American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American College of Surgeons
- Maryland Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Medical & Chirurgical Faculty of Maryland
- Baltimore County Medical Society
Awards & Recognitions
- 2018 American Institute of Plastic Surgeons’ 10 Best in Maryland For Client Satisfaction
- 2018 Best of Owings Mills Award - Plastic Surgery Physicians
- Baltimores Finest - Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery - 2014
- Best of Baltimore 2012, as seen in the December 14, 2011 issue of the Baltimore City Paper, Proactive Resources
- Top Doctor 2011, Baltimore Magazine
- Dr. Woodyard Featured in Baltimore Magazine
"Dr. W is an excellent surgeon who I would highly recommend. This was a great decision & the care I received from Dr. W and her staff was wonderful."
"Procedure went fabulous no complications and the doctor and staff called to check on me which was really nice and showed how much they valued me."
"Dr. W and her staff were very professional and I'm very satisfied with the services that I've received. I will very likely return for future services."
"Dr. W and her staff are amazing! Dr. W is passionate about her job and because of that she does amazing work. No high pressure sales tactics are used."
"Everyone is prompt, knowledgeable, and extremely helpful. I was walked through the whole process and was kept informed and extremely well cared for."