Dr. Janet Woodyard is proud to offer advanced cosmetic and reconstructive surgery for patients throughout the greater Baltimore area. Listed as a Top Doctor in Baltimore Magazine, Dr. Woodyard has more than 25 years of experience and is skilled to perform surgery of the face, breast and body. Dr. Woodyard understands that cosmetic surgery is more than just a science; it requires skill, patience, and an artist's eye for proportion and form. She blends her extensive knowledge and professional judgment to combine the best cutting-edge technology with time-proven techniques so that patient goals can be reached safely and effectively.
Dr. Woodyard strives to provide the most advanced plastic surgery techniques available, and to always do so with care and compassion. She specializes in many different procedures, including facelift surgery, surgery of the brow, eyelids and nose, all forms of cosmetic and reconstructive breast surgery, tummy tuck surgery, liposuction and body contouring. She is also skilled in performing non-surgical facial rejuvenation in the office with Botox, Xeomin and all types of facial fillers. During the consultation, Dr. Woodyard makes sure her patients feel safe and comfortable so that they can ask any questions they feel are important regarding their procedure of interest.
- Medical School: University of Maryland School of Medicine, Baltimore, MD
- Residency, General Surgery: Sinai Hospital of Baltimore, MD
- Residency, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery: Washington University School of Medicine, St. Louis, MO
- Fellowship, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery: Washington University School of Medicine, St. Louis, MO
- Fellowship, Postgraduate Maxillofacial & Pediatric Plastic Surgery: Children's Hospital Medical Center of Akron, OH
- Board-Certified: American Board of Plastic Surgery, 1995; Recertification: American Board of Plastic Surgery, 2004, Recertification: American Board of Plastic Surgery, 2014
- Assistant Professor of Plastic Surgery: Robert Wood Johnson Medical School, Camden, NJ, 1993-1995
- Private Practice of Plastic Surgery: Owings Mills, MD, 1995-Present
- Fellow: American College of Surgeons
- American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American College of Surgeons
- Maryland Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Medical & Chirurgical Faculty of Maryland
- Baltimore County Medical Society
Awards & Recognitions
- 2018 American Institute of Plastic Surgeons’ 10 Best in Maryland For Client Satisfaction
- 2018 Best of Owings Mills Award - Plastic Surgery Physicians
- Baltimores Finest - Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery - 2014
- Best of Baltimore 2012, as seen in the December 14, 2011 issue of the Baltimore City Paper, Proactive Resources
- Top Doctor 2011, Baltimore Magazine
- Dr. Woodyard Featured in Baltimore Magazine
"Dr. Woodyard, I sincerely would like to thank you such a kind and patient person and doctor that you are. You make sure that things are understood by the patient and explained thoroughly. Thank you for not being one of many "Stuffy" doctors that we have in healthcare. I would also like to inform you of the professional, very patient and friendly staff. I call the office five times in one day and the hospitality is always the same. They are the poster children of "Customer friendly". I really appreciate you and excited to have experienced you are my doctor."
"I had a breast reduction from Dr. Woodyard over 23 years ago and I must say I am still SO VERY HAPPY. I have watched some of these plastic surgery shows and recently I saw a show dedicated to women that had had complication from a reduction (the horror). I never thought one could have problems with a reduction but wow can you....I had the best results and experience with Dr. Woodyard and never had any complications and to this day my GIRLS are just as perking and looking great as ever. I remember how professional, caring and informative she was. I trusted her completed and I'm so glad she was worth the trust, as I was young and did not ask many questions. I am grateful now and was grateful then..."
"I had the best consultation today. Dr Woodward was very clear when she explained the pros and cons. This was my 3rd consultation and the prior 2 were horrible, arrogant and rude. I left Doctor Woodyards office feeling confident and totally informed. The front desk ladies were friendly and informative and made me feel comfortable as well."
"My surgery went great with Dr Woodyard. She is a very caring surgeon, her patients’ care means everything to her. I highly recommend her and her team."
"I’ve been coming to DR Woodyard since 2019. She provides excellent customer service. She provides product information in detail to help you select the best solution for the best results. I have been pleased with my results on each and every visit. I can’t imagine going anywhere else. In just in the past month I had to pleasure of meeting Aesthetician Stacy. She has one of the best personalities I have ever come across. she is passionate about what she does, and also she is very knowledgeable about skin care for all Skin types ….Let’s not forget about the VI peel!!! She has my skin looking AMAZING 🤩 and with the skin regimen for maintenance thereafter, it keeps you on top of the skin game and promotes healthy and flawless skin. If you have not gone to see these two Women of excellence your missing out on a great, and a life changing experience !! Book an appointment and see the deference in you."